6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Marine Park Fee (5 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Chankanab Km 4, Sur, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
We are located across street from Casa del Mar Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair guests may participate if they are able to safely navigate a 12-step ladder into and out of the submarine.
- Not recommended for child age 3 and under
- Children must be 36 inches tall or taller to ride the submarine
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Children under 12 years old and pregnant women are not allowed to swim in the seaside area.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your bathing suit, towel, water shoes and extra clothes.
- Bring your snorkel gear.
- Apply biodegradable sunscreen at least 40 minutes before coming in the water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis Sumbarines Cozumel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Submarine Expedition with Del Mar Latino Beach Club Day Pass?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Submarine Expedition with Del Mar Latino Beach Club Day Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Submarine Expedition with Del Mar Latino Beach Club Day Pass?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Submarine Expedition with Del Mar Latino Beach Club Day Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Submarine Expedition with Del Mar Latino Beach Club Day Pass
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Royal Castle (Castillo Real)El CedralParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Santa Rosa WallCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPalancar ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsPlaya Uvas Beach ClubDiscover Mexico Park CozumelColumbia ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkThe Mayan Cacao CompanyEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Tormentos Reef