- Explore Trunk Bay on St John, widely known as one of the top beaches in the world, during an excursion from St Thomas
- Travel between the two islands on a scenic ferry ride, then step ashore on St John to begin your beach time
- Relax in the sand, soak up the rays and rent snorkel gear to explore the underwater world
- See the well-preserved coral reef and the schools of tropical fish flitting about
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.
The 12:30 Pick up time is reserved for late Ship Arrivals only, not available from the Resorts.
- Crown Bay Dock
- West Indian Dock
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour duration/time starts at the time of pick up.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Please confirm cruise ship dock upon booking for those coming from a cruise.
- Minimum guests apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Excursion to Trunk Bay Beach from St. Thomas.