4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.
- Crown Bay Dock
- West Indian Dock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budget Secret Harbour Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Budget Secret Harbour Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Budget Secret Harbour Beach?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budget Secret Harbour Beach?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9295P100
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCruz BaySt ThomasShore Excursions - FajardoBus Tours - FajardoNature and Wildlife - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoHalf-day Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - LuquilloBus Tours - LuquilloNature and Wildlife - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloHalf-day Tours - LuquilloShore Excursions - PhilipsburgBus Tours - PhilipsburgNature and Wildlife - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory