- 6-hour tour to St. John from Charlotte Amalie
- Travel via scenic ferry ride
- Island tour of St. John with a local guide
- 2.5 hours of beach time in Caneel Bay
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.arts from the cruise port and most local hotels.
- West Indian Co. dock
- Crown Bay dock
What To Expect
Visit island highlights such as the Annaberg Ruins and the Annaberg Plantatio, a partially restored sugarcane factory. Stop at the Caneel Bay overlook, only accessible by boat and lined with pristine beaches. Spend some time there on the beach relaxing, exploring, or snorkeling and swimming (snorkel gear available for rent).
After around 2.5 hours of time on the beach, return to St. Thomas the way you came, winding up with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please confirm cruise ship dock upon booking for those coming from a cruise.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by St John Island and Trunk Bay Beach Tour from St Thomas.