2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
SSI Training Material (SSI App)
Application for Certification (D-Card)
Certification at the end of the course
Transportation Dive school to Dive Location
Food and drinks
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Caracasbaaiweg 360, Jan Thiel, Curaçao
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Center van de Ven
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day SSI Open Water Scuba Diving Course in Curacao?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day SSI Open Water Scuba Diving Course in Curacao?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day SSI Open Water Scuba Diving Course in Curacao?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day SSI Open Water Scuba Diving Course in Curacao
2 days 5 hours
1 day 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Renaissance Mall & Rif Fort Tours & TicketsScharloo Tours & TicketsFort Beekenburg Tours & TicketsKura Hulanda Museum Tours & TicketsChristoffel National Park Tours & TicketsFort Nassau Tours & TicketsCuracao Liqueur Distillery Tours & TicketsPunda Tours & TicketsOtrobanda Tours & TicketsCuracao Ostrich Farm Tours & TicketsCas Abao Beach Tours & TicketsCuracao Sea Aquarium Tours & TicketsKenepa Beach Tours & TicketsSavonet Museum Tours & TicketsPlaya Kalki Tours & TicketsPlaya Lagun Tours & TicketsPlantation House Jan Kock (Landhuis Jan Kok) Tours & Tickets