- Experience the tranquil waters surrounding Curacao
- See a variety of marine life and shipwrecks by visiting three sites
- Use of snorkeling equipment is provided—no need to bring your own
- Lunch and beverages are included in the price
Departure & Return
Catamaran BlueFinn will come to the pier of MOOD, which is the first beach club located on the far right (when facing the water) on the Mambo Beach strip. Please be on time, at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who cannot swim well
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY BlueFinn Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms