- Visit at least three different beaches along Curacao’s West Coast
- Incredible wildlife sightings including turtles and flamingos
- Plenty of beach time with chance to swim and snorkel
- Comfortable coach transport with unlimited drinks on-board
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Although you do stop at beaches on this tour, that was not the highlight as the beaches are crowded and snorkeling is only okay!" See review
- "I didn't rent a car and with taxi fares being so high, I decided that an all-day tour would allow me to visit the best beaches on the island." See review
- "If you like exploring a more natural side of this island, this is the best way to pack as much in as possible." See review