Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Curacao Jet Ski or aquaboat tour with snorkeling
- Hop aboard a 2-person watercraft for a thrilling ride
- Follow an expert guide over turquoise waters off Curacao’s southern coast
- Swim in a lagoon and enjoy the beach at Tafelberg (Table Mountain)
- Take a snorkel tour at a wreck site in Caracas Bay
- Keep an eye out for morays, scorpionfish, and lobster
Departure & Return
Adventure Tours Curacao Office - located at Caracasbay, near the end of the Caracasbay Road. You'll find the office on the right-hand side. Hotel guest need to contact us for pick up, special fee applies.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pilot your watercraft independently over the rental period, accompanied by your watersports guide. Take in the fantastic views of Curacao's beaches, bays, and coves. Listen as your guide points out attractions such as the Dutch queen's vacation home, mangrove stands and small, uninhabited islands.
At Tafelberg lagoon, view the opulent homes and larger-than-life mega-yachts. Go ashore for some relaxing beach time and a dip in the aqua waters to cool off. Go snorkeling at the shipwreck of a tugboat, one of Curacao's best sites for underwater exploration. Keep an eye out for lobsters, morays, and scorpionfish during the snorkeling excursion.
Zipping back to the boat shop, get views of the 18th-century Fort Beekenburg and a historical estate on the coast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours Curacao
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands