Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride a Tuk Tuk with a personal driver through the city of Willemstad
- Learn about the culture and history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city from your local guide
- Enjoy having a personal guide who can take photos of your party
- Visit important sites such as the city's landmark bridges, the Floating Market, the colonial mansions in the neighborhood of Scharloo and the governor's mansion
Departure & Return
The starting location for the City Tour is at the foot of the pontoon (Queen Emma) bridge, on the eastern (Punda) side of the channel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This option does NOT offer pick up service at the cruise port.
- TukTuks will be stationed at the foot of the Pontoon Bridge, on the eastern side of the channel.
- In order to receive pick-up service at the port Cruise Ship Passengers must place their booking via the: "Curacao Shore Excursion" option offered on this site.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Refunds may be partially granted in case tour activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- A maximum of 2 adults per booking.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caretaker. (must mention this when booking)
- Operates in most weather conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- ALL LISTED TIMES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED "LOCAL TIMES".
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CurTukTuk B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Just a note, WHILE THE PICK-UP SITE IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE PORT, IT IS ABOUT 3/4THS OF A MILE." See review