- Off-road tour of western Curacao on an off-road vehicle
- Reach areas of the island that traditional tours can't
- Self-drive is easy for novice or experienced riders, all instruction included
- Learn about the island's flora and fauna from a guide's commentary
- Light refreshments
Departure & Return
We are located on the left side of the roundabout of Curacao Sea Aquarium / Lions Dive hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years and must ride with parent
- Must have a valid driver's license in order to operate the ATV
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Recommend you bring sunscreen, wear sunglasses, wear adequate clothing (long pants and long sleeves are preferred)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erics Action Tours Eric ATV Adventures, Outdoor Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Curacao Half Day or Full Day ATV Adventure Tour.