- Ideal for first-time visitors to Curacao
- This tour easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Browse local food and handicrafts at a market
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
Departure & Return
At the bus stop at the (harborside) entrance of Rif fort. Your guide will be wearing a green polo shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY FBTT Travel & Taber Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.