- Explore the waters surrounding Curacao on this boat trip
- Tailor this private excursion to fit your interests
- Watersports equipment is available (request in advance)
- This tour is offered to groups with a maximum of six passengers
Departure & Return
Our boat is docked at Kima Kalki Marina which is located in Brakkeput Ariba # 62. Our advise is to use google maps. There is an off-line map of Curacao available and Kima Kalki Marina is marked as a location. Driving to the marina you will also see small blue signs leading you the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip and Treat Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms