Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Shete Boka National Park and Playa Lagun
- Visit an underground cavern and explore inlets of Curacao's rocky northern coastline with an experienced guide
- See a variety of wildlife, including turtles, frigatebirds and herons
- Lounge in the warm waters of Supladó, a natural fountain
- Snorkeling gear and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your guide will transport you across the island's desert, filled with red clay and scrubby native plants. Arrive at the 6-mile (10-km) Shete Boka National Park, a protected area of rocky terrain on Curacao's northern coast.
Climb down from the Jeep to explore an ancient cave on foot. Hear about the geology and history of these interesting rock formations, then continue to some remote inlets further up the shoreline. Pause for spectacular photo ops of pounding surf, sea spray and coral and limestone cliffs.
Loook for herons, frigate birds and hawks swooping down for their meal from the sea. At a nearby beach, look for nests where turtles have laid their eggs or see one crawling along the sand.
Return to the Jeep and head for Supladó, a blowhole where warm ocean water shoots into the surrounding crater. Don your bathing suit and climb in to relax in this naturally formed hot tub, admiring the rainbows that form overhead due to the constant sea spray.
Your last stop is Play Lagun, a family-friendly beach that boasts spectacular snorkeling. Put on the provided mask, fins and snorkel, then head out into the shallows to float in the waters of the peaceful cove. See schools of tropical fish, sea turtles and impressive coral formations.
After exploring Curacao's myriad of natural attractions, enjoy drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- No snorkel experience required, however participants must know how to swim.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curacao Actief
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.