4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover home-style Da Nang cuisine with a small-group cooking class that starts at a local market and continues to the kitchen of a family home. You’ll browse fresh vegetables, see aromatic herbs growing in small gardens, then prepare a flavorful meal with a local chef—step-by-step instructions ensure you can recreate the authentic dish at home.
- Included lunch or dinner features the recipes you cook
- Stay fresh with included soft drinks and mineral water
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Da Nang hotel
- Group size is capped at 12 for individual instruction
Saved to wishlist!
Deep-fried spring rolls
Green Papaya Salad
Fish sauce chicken wing
Sweet Sour Fish Soup
Get comfortable hotel pick-up in Da Nang city center
Coffee or soft drink
English speaking tour guide
Hotel drop off ( Tour guide will help you call a taxi to reach your hotel safely)
Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package
Departure & Return
Da Nang, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam
8 An Cư 6, An Hải Bắc, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng 550000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For hotels located far way from Da Nang center, extra charge for pick – up service depends on your hotel location (We will inform you in our emails)
- The price is not applied in holidays
- Minimum 2 paxs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All vegetarians are welcome at our cooking class with vegan ingredients.
- Free pick up for all hotels in/near the city center.
- Extra charge 5 USD/ 1 pax will be applied for these hotels: Fusion Maia resort, Crowne Plaza resort, Olalani Resort, Pullman Resort, Hyatt resort, Vinpearl Resort, Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, Sandy beach resort, Ocean villa, Pulchar Resort, Naman retreat resort, Son Tra resort and Spa, Melia Da Nang.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoAsiaDayTrip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Da Nang Cooking Class with Market tour and Vegetable Garden in outskirt
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesDa NangUnique Experiences - Central VietnamCooking Classes - Central VietnamUnique Experiences - My SonCooking Classes - My SonUnique Experiences - Hoi AnCooking Classes - Hoi AnCategory