9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine a morning of sightseeing at My Son Sanctuary with an afternoon walking tour of Hoi An Ancient Town. Wander with your guide around the UNESCO-listed Hindu temple complex, once home to the former Champa Kingdom. After lunch, return to Hoi An and step back into Vietnam’s rich history with a stroll through the alleyways of this former trading port — another designated World Heritage site.
- My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town full-day tour
- Learn about each World Heritage site from a professional guide
- Discover Cham Dynasty architecture and sculpture
- Have lunch and stop at the Japanese Covered Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Hoi An or Da Nang
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations, otherwise supplement charges will be applied
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience My Son and Hoi An?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience My Son and Hoi An?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience My Son and Hoi An?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience My Son and Hoi An?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience My Son and Hoi An
3 hours 50 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDa NangBus Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonWalking Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Hoi AnWalking Tours - Hoi AnHistorical Tours - Hoi AnFull-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory