1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience traditional Bedouin lifestyles—by camelback—during this exciting excursion deep into the Sinai desert. Learn the importance of camels in Bedouin history as you discover hidden hotspots along the coast. Cross sandy dunes and get stunning, bird’s eye views of Dahab and the Gulf of Aqaba. Choose between exploring the palm-fringed oasis of Wadi el Bida or the famous Blue Lagoon for an unforgettable sunset.
- A camelback Bedouin safari ride through the Sinai to Wadi el Bida or Blue Lagoon
- Experience the Bedouin way of life first-hand on a guided camelback trek over sandy dunes
- Get a peek at the region’s standout natural sights, with bird’s eye views of Dahab and the Gulf
- Choose your destination: watch the sun set over turquoise waters, or enjoy a real desert oasis
Saved to wishlist!
Camel to ride for the duration of the tour
Departure & Return
Blue Hole Rd, Dahab, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11692P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesDahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - AqabaCategory