3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the vibrant neighborhood of Bishop Arts on a 4-hour food and walking tour led by a local guide. Sample some of the best food in town with options that may include barbecue, pizza, tableside s’mores, and decadent chocolates. Along the way, your guide shares commentary about the neighborhood's history and landmarks, along with tips for more places to visit on your own. Includes food tastings, guide, and walking tour.
- Half-Day Bishop Arts food and walking tour in Dallas
- Explore Bishop Arts on a guided walking tour
- Stroll at a leisurely pace with regular stops for food samples and photo ops
- Get the inside scoop on the Dallas food scene
- Includes guide and food samples
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and gratuities at venues
Drinks (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hunky's , 321 N Bishop Ave, Dallas, TX 75208, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
It is near the corner of Bishop and Eighth Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour details will be provided several days before the tour
- Wheelchair accessible; please notify tour guide in advance
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dallas by Chocolate, LLC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bishop Arts Food and Walking Tour in Dallas
210 to 240 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDallasFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHalf-day Tours - TexasFood Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - HoustonHalf-day Tours - HoustonFood Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioCategory
SEA LIFE® Aquarium DallasLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort WorthNeiman MarcusFair ParkMedieval Times DallasNasher Sculpture CenterPioneer PlazaReunion TowerFort Worth Stockyards National Historic DistrictSix Flags Over TexasAT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement ParkNorthPark CenterDallas World AquariumDealey Plaza