- Learn about President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963
- Stop at Dealey Plaza and John F Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Explore the West Village district’s best casual eateries
- Taste a variety of foods with recommendations from the guide
Departure & Return
This tour meets at 3Eleven Kitchen & Cocktails at 311 N. Market St, #100, Dallas, TX 75202
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 01:10 PM|
What To Expect
Follow your guide on food to the John F Kennedy Memorial Plaza to begin your tour, and stand at the assassination site. Your guide points out the spot where the shots were fired and the window where the sniper perched. Hear informative commentary about the popular president’s assassination, which shocked the United States.
When the history tour winds down, continue to the trendy West Village for your food tour. Expect to visit sit-down restaurants for generous tastings of the best dishes made by casual local eateries, including a mouth-watering dessert.
Bring your camera for great photo ops of the Dallas skyline and the towering Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, along with other landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands