1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour led by professional, entertaining, local guide
Visit John F Kennedy Memorial
Visit The Old Red Museum
Visit Dealey Plaza
Visual aids in the form of a book of slides the guide displays
Shady/Air Conditioned Stops
Sixth Floor Museum Admission (available for purchase at tour end)
Departure & Return
600 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
411 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dallas Tour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-Hour John F Kennedy Assassination Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One-Hour John F Kennedy Assassination Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during One-Hour John F Kennedy Assassination Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-Hour John F Kennedy Assassination Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDallasWalking Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasWalking Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioCategory
Nasher Sculpture CenterDallas World AquariumLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort WorthSEA LIFE® Aquarium DallasAT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)Reunion TowerNeiman MarcusFair ParkMedieval Times DallasFort Worth Stockyards National Historic DistrictDealey PlazaZero Gravity Thrill Amusement ParkSix Flags Over TexasNorthPark CenterPioneer Plaza