- Trace Denver's history on a walking tour of Lower Downtown (LoDo)
- Hear stories from Denver's mining camp days and pass landmark buildings
- Get tips on where to dine, drink, and party while visiting the Mile-High City
- A guide knows the area well, so you can fit more into your tour time
Departure & Return
We meet at the flagpole in front of Union Station at 17th and Wynkoop street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Families welcome
- Dress code is casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable shoes
- We encourage you to bring water and sunscreen
- Arrive on time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denver Local Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "She also recommended a couple of placés to return to and explore further." See review