- Put the guidebook away and walk around Downtown Denver with a savvy local
- See historic hotels, contemporary architecture, and off-the-beaten-track gems
- Learn juicy trivia from Denver's history and gain insight into its modern culture
- Stop for a tasty treat at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and a favorite deli
Departure & Return
This walking tour begins at the Alma Temple. Look for the letters "KPOF" on the top of the building, which is located at 13th and 14th, on Sherman. It is 1/2 block from the Colorado State Capitol. There is a paid parking lot on Sherman, between 13th and 12th, on the west side of the street.
This tour ends at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, on the 16th Street Mall, at the Denver Pavilions.You can hop on the 16th Street Free Mall shuttle, in order return to the start. It is an easy and cheap Lyft or Ubers ride back to the starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours of Denver LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Best of Denver Tour.