Explore our promoted experiences
- No going hungry on this tour: enjoy enough food for a hearty lunch
- Start and end your tour in the Denver Central Market, a vibrant gourmet food hall
- Take home a dining guide with insider tips for exploring Denver’s food scene
- Vegetarian options are available with advance notice
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be wearing an orange "Delicious Denver Food Tours" button.
The tour will end with dessert at Lazo Empanadas, a 12-minute walk from the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required to be served alcohol)
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Denver Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands