- See real dinosaur fossils and the famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Safely hike stunning St. Mary's Glacier, no trail research required
- Try some of Colorado's best pizza in the mining town of Idaho Springs
- No car? No problem. Transport from downtown Denver is included
Departure & Return
We will be meeting downtown at Ink Coffee which is accross the street from Whole Foods and close to Union Station. If you plan on driving you can park a couple blocks away at Indigo Hotel 1801 Wewatta St, Denver, CO 80202.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Colorado Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Red Rocks, Dinosaur Tracks, & Gold Mine Full-Day Tour.