Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the best of Rocky Mountain National Park without renting a car
- Cross the Continental Divide on Trail Ridge Road, one of the highest in the US
- Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by Colorado's summertime scenery
- Stop at the historic Stanley Hotel, which inspired 'The Shining,' if time allows
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please call or email at least 24 hrs in advance with you sandwich selection for the picnic lunch. Please choose from the following options: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Chicken Salad or Veggie. If we do not receive your request a turkey sandwich will be provided.
- We will travel up into high altitudes if concerned please consult you physician prior to travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rocky Mountain National Park in Summer Tour from Denver.