- Explore Denver’s most haunted neighborhood at night
- Your professional guide tells you spooky stories of Denver’s history
- Find the locations of past and current paranormal activity
- Get excellent photo opportunities of famous haunted mansions
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Archer Tower Apartments, 901 N Sherman Street. Restrooms are difficult to come by, within route of the tour. Please make the necessary provisions to use the restroom, before you arrive. Please arrive 5 minutes early. Out of respect to all, please do not arrive intoxicated
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is best suited for ages 9 and up; some of the stories are intense.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There are no avaialble restrooms, along the tour route. Please make the necessary provisions, before coming on the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not go into the mansions, as they are all privately owned; however, this does not prevent you from experince possible paranormal activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours of Denver LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Twilight Ghost Tour.