- A double-duty, private Doha and Qatari desert combo trip
- Enjoy the perfect mix of cultural and natural attractions—the ideal overview of the region
- Tours include hotel or airport transfers plus bottled water and a coffee or tea break
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle, getting off-road access to remote locations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- Some of the activities are potentially hazardous, you are required to understand and agreed to participate on your own risk before participating in those activities. Falcon Tours and its suppliers will use all their experiences and assistance to minimize the risk to you, however, Falcon tours is insured company. our insurance will cover travellers while they are in the car during travelling.
- Children are not permitted to ride camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- We don’t accept kids below 3 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Souq waqif local market: Most shops operate from 10:00 am. to noon. Re-open at 4 p.m. till 10 p.m. Fridays only afternoon.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If some one likes desert safari- this one is the one to go for." See review