Are you interested in?
48 Tours & Activities
Museum of Islamic Art (MIA) Tours
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
127 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The ideal option for first-time visitors to Doha, this private, half-day tour gives a picturesque, history-packed overview of Qatar’s vibrant capital. Highlights include a first-hand peek at treasures from the Islamic world at the Qatar Museum of Islamic Art, a visit to the heritage-rich commercial district of Katara Cultural Village, and a shopping stop in a traditional souk.
- A half-day introductory tour of Doha’s top heritage sights by private car
- Travel comfortably between locations in your own comfortable transportation, with hotel transfers
- Choose from morning or afternoon half-day options, one a schedule to suit every traveler
- Browse falcon, spice, handicraft, and perfume stalls in the local markets
Saved to wishlist!
Airport/Hotel/Port/ preferred location pickup
English speaking tour guide
Museum of islamic art entrance fee
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport: Meet our tour guide outside the airport exit gate number 4.
Hotel: Mention your full hotel name and be ready at the hotel lobby for the pickup service 5 minutes earlier than the actual pickup time.
Port: Take the free shuttle bus from the port to reach the museum of Islamic art car parking lot where you will meet our tour guide.
Return point: Drop-off to the airport or hotel or any other locations in Doha city
Pickup Waiting Tim/No show:
-Our Tour guide will wait at the agreed pickup location for 30 Minutes, no show will apply If the client does not show up at the predetermined pick-up time and/or meeting point and contact cannot be established personally, via telephone or e-mail within the waiting time.
-We recommend you to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
-Pickup -/+30 Minutes from the pickup time since we have to pickup other people who will join the tour. We will advise you with the pickup time once we receive your booking.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Doha City Tour(One Museum entrance fee included)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Doha City Tour(One Museum entrance fee included)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Doha City Tour(One Museum entrance fee included)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Doha City Tour(One Museum entrance fee included)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The majority of this tour can be done on your own and if you read up on the sites you wouldn't need the guide" See review
- "Areas need a little more time to develop fully like the cultural village" See review
- "A few interesting areas, however the new Qatar Art building is worth spending time in." See review
Product code: 41683P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDohaShore Excursions - ManamaBus Tours - ManamaCity Tours - ManamaPorts of Call Tours - ManamaHalf-day Tours - ManamaShore Excursions - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiCity Tours - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiCity Tours - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory