4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop of service
4X4 air conditioned vehicle
Short camel ride
Any other services not mentioned ad included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
((Doha City)) :Provide us with your complete residential address within Doha city.
((Airport)): Meet our tour guide outside the airport exit gate number 4.
((Hotel)): Mention your full hotel name and be ready at the hotel lobby for the pickup service 5 minutes earlier than the actual pickup time.
((Port)): Take the free shuttle bus from the port to reach the museum of Islamic art car parking lot where you will meet our tour guide.
Return point: Drop-off to the airport or hotel or any other locations in Doha city
Pickup Waiting Tim/No show :
-Our Tour guide will wait at the agreed pickup location for 30 Minutes, No show will apply If the client does not show up at the predetermined pick-up time and/or meeting point and contact cannot be established personally, via telephone or e-mail within the waiting time.
-We recommend you to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
-Our groups depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honored per our company policy.
-Pickup 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
-Pickup -/+30 Minutes from the pickup time since we have to pickup other people who will join the tour. We will advise you with the pickup time once we receive your booking.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to ride camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are considering a short visit or layover in Qatar do not miss this tour!" See review
Product code: 41683P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDohaShore Excursions - Manama4WD Tours - ManamaSporting Events - ManamaNature and Wildlife - ManamaExtreme - ManamaPorts of Call Tours - ManamaShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiCategory