Departure & Return
Call/ Whatsapp us at +97431440129 to share the meeting point aster hospital car parking map location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Some of the activities are potentially hazardous, you are required to understand and agreed to participate on your own risk before participating in those activities. Falcon Tours and its suppliers will use all their experiences and assistance to minimize the risk to you, however, Falcon tours is insured company. our insurance will cover travellers while they are in the car during travelling.
- Children are not permitted to ride camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We don’t accept kids below 3 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms