- Punta Cana dune buggy adventure
- Swim in a tropical waterfall
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Due to the current situation, transfers may be early or suffer a delay of minutes, so we ask you to please be ready at the pick-up place 10 to 15 minutes before the confirmed pick-up time. The pick-up time will be provided upon confirmation of the location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff.
- To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft).
- Zipline activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 120 kilograms (280 lb).
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring light and comfortable clothing; towel and bathing suit; sunscreen protector; an additional change of clothes.
- The use of closed sports shoes is mandatory for the activities. Flip-flops, sandals, can be used once the activities are finished.
- During the activities, it is not allowed to take any personal object with you, we have small and large lockers (additional cost). At the end of your activities, you can take everything with you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bavaro Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff