3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Up to 15 pictures (Send by email)
Printed Pictures (Avalable for purchased)
Departure & Return
Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MamaJuana Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 85689P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDominican RepublicSanto DomingoBus Tours - Punta CanaHistorical Tours - Punta CanaBus Tours - Puerto PlataHistorical Tours - Puerto PlataBus Tours - Santo DomingoHistorical Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Cocotal Golf and Country ClubCorales Golf CourseWhale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)Las GalerasCathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)Hoyo Azul LagoonFort San Felipe (Fortaleza San Felipe)Los Haitises National ParkOcean World Adventure ParkMacao Beach (Playa Macao)Yaque del Norte RiverImagine Punta CanaColumbus Park (Parque Colon)Brugal Rum CenterScape Park at Cap CanaSosua Beach (Playa Sosua)Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)El Limón Waterfall (Cascada El Limón)Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)Damajagua Falls (27 Charcos)