Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the city of Santo Domingo aboard a Trikke, a 3-wheeled electric scooter
- Take in a 4-D film about the history of the city
- Follow your informative guide to all the important landmarks and highlights in town, enjoying informative commentary on the way
- Instruction on how to operate the Trikke and all safety equipment are included
Departure & Return
We will meet at Trikke Offices Starting point, located at calle Padre Billini no.54 between calle Arzobispo Meriño and Isabel La Catolica.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trikke Dominican Republic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.