12 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages (Coffee & Tea) & Bottled Water & Snacks(Croissants & Muffins)
9.30am Meet and Greet Service at the Cruise Terminal & London Hotel/Private Address drop off
One Way Transportation by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes V-Class with in car Wifi
Luxury Service at an Affordable Price
Coronavirus(Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser will be issued for all travelling clients
Entrance tickets to Lego land are not included you will have to purchase these
Departure & Return
Departure PointDover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Will meet client at terminal arrival with name printed on board
- Dover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UK
- Cruise Terminal 2, Cruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dover Shore Excursion from Disney Magic to London via Legoland Resort Windsor?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dover Shore Excursion from Disney Magic to London via Legoland Resort Windsor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dover Shore Excursion from Disney Magic to London via Legoland Resort Windsor?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dover Shore Excursion from Disney Magic to London via Legoland Resort Windsor?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dover Shore Excursion from Disney Magic to London via Legoland Resort Windsor
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Theme ParksPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksTransfers & Ground TransportDoverShore Excursions - South East EnglandPort Transfers - South East EnglandTheme Parks - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandAttractions & Museums - South East EnglandCategory