- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- The Drop-off locations for this service in East London: Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1, Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2, Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4, Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1, Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14, Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16.
- The price are based on 1 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.