- Prebook to secure a seat on a Dubai Water Canal dhow dinner cruise
- See the floodlit sights of Deira and Downtown Dubai with ease, in one boat trip
- View the Burj Khalifa and more, and sail under the waterfall bridge
- Full evening out: with dinner, show, selected drinks, and hotel transfers
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Cruise Timings : Boarding Time -1815hrs Onwards | Departure Time - 19:00hrs Exact
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- If you are staying in hotels in Al Barsha, IMPZ, Greens, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach, Media City, Internet City, Tecom, JBR, Dubai Marina and JLT you might feel the route is too long when booked on shared transfer and hence it is recommend you book a private transfer by paying an additional charge
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to passengers who are 21 years and above.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazon Travel And Tourism LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you fancy a change from the normal restaurants this is well worth a go but i would not be bothered to do it again now i have been on it ." See review