- Full-day Dubai city and 4x4 desert tour combo
- Morning sightseeing tour around landmarks including Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab
- Visit Dubai Museum and cross Dubai Creek by ‘abra’ boat
- Relax at your hotel and have lunch (own expense) in the early afternoon
- Enjoy an afternoon 4x4 desert trip, with dune bashing, sandboarding, and camel riding
- BBQ buffet dinner with unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and live entertainment included
- Includes morning and afternoon pickups and drop-offs at Dubai hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from hotels included (valid from Dubai city hotels ONLY)
What To Expect
Stop first at Dubai Museum, housed in 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort in the city’s heritage area. Trace Dubai’s past through the displays, and then ride a wooden abra water taxi across Dubai Creek.
Then head to the Jumeirah district, where upscale villas and hotels hold sway. See the gleaming modern domes of Jumeirah Mosque, and stop for photos by Jumeirah Beach and the Burj Al Arab, the stunning sail-shaped hotel set on an artificial island.
After your tour and a drop-off back at your hotel, enjoy ample free time to have lunch (own expense) and relax before a mid-afternoon 4x4 pickup for your desert trip.
Hop inside a 4x4 with a professional driver and head into the UAE interior. Then, go off road for a dune bash. After hurtling up and down the sands, stop for desert photos and try out the latest desert sport: sandboarding.
As the sun sets, arrive at a Bedouin-style desert camp, and enjoy a traditional Arabian welcome of tea and sweets, together with activities such as camel riding and falconry displays. Then, after admiring the magical sunset views, enjoy a buffet barbecue dinner served with unlimited sodas, water, tea, and coffee.
Finish by relaxing in a traditional, cushion-strewn majlis seating area, and watching a sparkling belly dancing show and whirling dervish-style tanoura performance.
Your trip concludes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- City tour half day duration is approx. 4.5 hours and Desert Safari with Dinner is approx. 6 hours tour. After the morning city tour you will be get drop in your hotel back and will get picked up again for afternoon tour from your hotel
- Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At dinner vegetarian options are also available
- Wheelchair no accessible
- During Ramadan period (from 4 May until 5 June 2019), please note there will be no entertainment in the camp (belly dance, tandoora show) and no serving of alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daytur Dubai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Combo Dubai City Tour and Desert Safari.