- Travel south along the Gulf coast to the UAE’s ultra-modern capital
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the world’s biggest mosques
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, with entrance fees and pickup and drop-off at selected Dubai hotels included
- Small group of 12-17 for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), so it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However, if needed the company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men. Tattoos are to be covered.
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed during the presidential events.
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a return flight on that day as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 30 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Most travelers can participate
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms