7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover delightful Al Ain — known as the Garden City of the United Arab Emirates — on a day trip from Dubai. Enjoy the desert views as you journey toward the Hajar Mountains near the Oman border. Explore Al Ain Museum to uncover the city’s Bronze Age roots, visit the camel market and zoo, home to prized white tigers; and experience the hot springs and stunning views from Jebel Hafeet, the country’s highest peak. Finish with a delicious buffet lunch at the Al Ain Hilton. Numbers are limited for a small-group experience.
- Day trip from Dubai to Al Ain, known as the Garden City for its greenery and parks
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of this prettily situated city, cradled by the Hajar Mountains near the Oman border
- Drive up the highest peak, Jebel Hafeet, to admire the spectacular views from its slopes
- Learn about the city’s ancient past through the Bronze Age relics at Al Ain Museum
- Visit Al Ain Zoo, home to rare white tigers, and stroll through the camel market
- Dip your feet in the hot water springs at the foot of Jebel Hafeet
- Relax over a delicious buffet lunch at the Al Ain Hilton
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off is included from any hotel or residential building inside Dubai Central locations: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Discovery Garden, Downtown, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road. Pick-up from Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches, the Greens, and other outer Dubai areas is available for an extra $20 per person. Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts is on a private basis only with no sharing options. Pickup is not available from the Hatta area or from locations outside Dubai. Pick-up time and location confirmation will be sent to you by email and WhatsApp.
Guest must be ready 45 minute ago to their schedule time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Tours Dubai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahFull-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Bollywood Parks Dubai Tours & TicketsJumeirah Beach Tours & TicketsMotiongate Dubai Tours & TicketsLa Perle By Dragone Tours & TicketsDubai Museum Tours & TicketsDubai Marina Mall Tours & TicketsRustar Floating Restaurant Tours & TicketsSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House Tours & TicketsBedouin Camps Tours & TicketsSheikh Zayed Road Tours & TicketsMercato Shopping Mall Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Gold Souk Tours & TicketsWonderland Tours & TicketsChildren's City Tours & TicketsWild Wadi Waterpark Tours & TicketsBurJuman Tours & TicketsWafi City Mall Tours & Tickets