- High Tea at At.Mosphere Burj Khalifa
- Visit Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Tuck into a delicious High Tea at At.Mosphere on the 122nd floor
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Dubai with reserved window seating
- Choice of departure times available
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and private round-trip transfers
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, use your pre-paid entrance tickets to head inside and ride the high-speed elevators up to the At.Mosphere restaurant, the world’s highest restaurant, located on the 122nd floor. From your reserved window seats, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Dubai’s urban landscape, dramatic seafront, and distant desert, all while tucking into a decadent High Tea, including an array of sweet and savory treats, and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
At the end of your experience, meet back up with your driver for the return trip to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Access through the Armani Hotel main entrance only.
- Dress code is casual excluding athletic wear, shorts, t-shirts, and sandals
- Suggested dress includes shirts with collars and sleeves, long trousers, dresses, long skirts, UAE National dress, and closed-toe shoes
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area of At.Mosphere.
- 3 hours tour duration includes travel time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was much more than tea as it was close to a full meal!" See review