30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
The Burj Khalifa is a must-do for first-time Dubai visitors. Go all out to experience the world’s highest tower with this ‘At the Top SKY’ ticket that includes entry to Level 148, the planet’s highest observatory. Enjoy a personalized tour, visit Levels 124 and 125; and then ascend to 148 to absorb the 1,820-feet (555-meter) views from its indoor and outdoor terraces. Upgrade to add convenient shared or private transfers.
- Premium ‘At the Top SKY’ Level 124, 125, and 148 entry at the Burj Khalifa
- Admire the views from three viewing decks, including 148—the world’s highest
- Prebook to save fuss and guarantee a day and time slot that fits your plans
- Enjoy a tour, lounge, refreshments, and Level 148’s interactive experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line access for security and elevator
Access to world's highest observation deck
Dates and Arabic coffee
Wi-Fi throughout the attraction
An introductory tour with a guest ambassador
Visit to level 148, 124 and 125
Departure & Return
Departure PointBurj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup Guest from all centrally located Hotels in Dubai as per the Location shared by the guest at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Non Prime Hours from 19:00 to 21:00 Hours
- Prime Hours from 12:00 to 18:00 Hours
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Al Nahdi Travel and Tourism
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Burj Khalifa - At the Top Sky Ticket (Level 124, 125 & 148)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Burj Khalifa - At the Top Sky Ticket (Level 124, 125 & 148)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Burj Khalifa - At the Top Sky Ticket (Level 124, 125 & 148)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Burj Khalifa - At the Top Sky Ticket (Level 124, 125 & 148)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Burj Khalifa - At the Top Sky Ticket (Level 124, 125 & 148)
30 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiSkip-the-Line Tours - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahSkip-the-Line Tours - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainSkip-the-Line Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Souk Madinat JumeirahSheikh Zayed RoadKidZania DubaiBur Dubai VillagePalm Islands & the WorldBurJumanLEGOLAND® Water ParkiFly DubaiDubai Marina MallGuru Nanak Darbar TempleSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Mercato Shopping MallThe Dubai FountainRustar Floating RestaurantJumeirah MosqueDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooMotiongate DubaiLa Perle By DragoneDubai Miracle GardenDubai Marina