- 2-hour Dive Discovery experience at the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Dubai’s Atlantis The Palm
- Learn the scuba diving essentials from an expert PADI instructor
- Dive in the vast Ambassadors Lagoon, with one-to-one guidance from an instructor
- Swim in waters filled with 65,000 marine creatures, including reef sharks, rays and colorful fish
- Waft through the lagoon's mock ruins of the lost city of Atlantis
- Suitable for beginner and non-certified divers, including children aged 10 and over
- Small-group dive limited to three participants for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting place will be at The Lost Chambers Entrance where you will need to present your voucher to redeem your admission.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Water temperature ranges from 22 to 25 degrees
- There is a 1:1 ratio of Instructor to guest on the dive
- Participants must wear appropriate swim suits and upon check in, come prepared to get wet. Guests should understand English or have a translator
- Please note: Proof of identity (Passport, Drivers licence or Emirates ID) must be presented at the Lost Chambers Ticketing Plaza, Failure to provide this will result in not being able to participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for guests with flight schedule 12 hours after the dive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis The Palm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very safe even if you don't know swimming or any prior diving experience." See review