- Half-day Dubai city tour with a local guide
- Enjoy a photo by Burj Al-Arab hotel, on Jumeirah Beach
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai with your local guide
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Visit the exciting Spice Souk and shop for bargains in Deira Gold Souk
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)
>> Departure time : -
Morning Dubai City tour - Between 07:00 am and 07:30 am approximately
Afternoon Dubai City tour - Between 13:30 pm and 14:00 pm approximately
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Along the way, hear about Dubai’s history from your expert guide. Then, arrive at Jumeirah Beach to take snaps of the glittering Burj Al-Arab hotel.
Hear how the hotel’s sail-shaped design has made it one of Dubai’s signature sights and learn how it stands at a remarkable 1,053-foot (321-meter) high.
Drive through exclusive Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s most upscale residential districts. See the plush villas and hotels, and continue into the old quarter to get a glimpse of Dubai’s past.
Navigate past mudbrick courtyards and houses with wind towers that circulate the cooling breeze. See the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, the city’s oldest building and home to Dubai Museum, as your guide tells you about its historical fortifications.
Board an abra and enjoy the views as you cross Dubai Creek. Arrive in Deira and stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk. Scan the colorful stalls of perfumed spices, herbs, and sweets, and then head for the nearby Gold Souk.
Enjoy free time to explore the gold and jewelry stores, and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 02 adults required.Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels in Dubai.
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- If you want to book this tour on private basis,please search the activity, product code : 2168PDXB02 - Private Tour: Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Tour schedule & Language - English / German ( bilingual) Morning Tour - Saturday,Monday & Thursday :Afternoon Tour -Sunday,Tuesday & Wednesday ( The guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Tour schedule & Language - English only : All Friday afternoon
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, Dubai Museum is still closed and in this case we have photo stops at “Palm West Beach with Marina/Ain Dubai, Zabeel Palace and Burj Khalifa.”
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dubai City Half-Day City Tour.