4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel like an Arabian Sheik during this 4-hour, private, tour of Dubai. Experience luxurious Dubai landmarks like the Burj Al Arab Hotel, opulent Palm Island and sleek Atlantis Hotel. Then admire mega-yachts in the Dubai Marina and see towering Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Get a taste for Dubai history at the Dubai Museum, housed in the historic Al Fahidi Fort, and discover the city’s commercial culture during stops at the spice and gold market. Your Dubai city trip also includes a private guide and vehicle, entrance fees, refreshments and round-trip hotel transport.
- Spend a half day exploring the top sights in Dubai on a private tour
- Experience luxurious Dubai at the Burj Al Arab hotel, opulent Palm Island and sleek Atlantis Hotel
- Check out the mega-yachts at Dubai Marina, and the towering Burj Khalifa skyscraper
- Learn about Dubai history at the Dubai Museum, housed in the historic Al Fahidi Fort
- Shop for souvenirs at Dubai's gold and spice markets
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Saved to wishlist!
One soft drink per person
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Live commentary with professional licensed Tour guide
Admission Ticket To Burj Khalifa ( 124 & 125 Floor )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any of the Dubai Hotels .
If you are on a layover we can meet you at the lobby of Holiday inn express Hotel Dubai airport which is 5 minutes away by taxi and after the tour we can drop you at the airport .
After your tour is finished you can ask your guide to drop you to the Dubai mall or back to your hotel .
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port rashid marina, 776G+29V - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- ability to customize the tour to suit your requirements during this four hours tour .
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All required protective equipment is provided ( masks and hand sanitizer .)
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned during the tour .
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles .
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- Temperature checks are mandatory during the visits to the attractions .
- Private Tour Guaranteed and hygiene is a priority
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travtur Tourism L.L.C
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Private Sightseeing Tour With Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Private Sightseeing Tour With Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Private Sightseeing Tour With Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Private Sightseeing Tour With Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai Private Sightseeing Tour With Burj Khalifa Ticket
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahArchitecture Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchitecture Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchitecture Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Mall of the EmiratesBollywood Parks DubaiBurJumanJumeirah BeachChillout Ice LoungeDubai Gold SoukSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Dubai DolphinariumJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Wafi City MallWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatiFly DubaiDubai Parks and ResortsDubai Miracle GardenKidZania DubaiThe Dubai FountainThe Dubai MallSheikh Zayed RoadThe Green PlanetDubai Spice Souk