- Combine two best-selling Dubai tours for a discounted price
- See top Dubai attractions on your sightseeing tour: Burj Al Arab hotel, Jumeirah Beach, Al Fahidi Fort and Deira
- Venture into the heart of the Arabian Desert on a 4x4 safari
- Ride a camel at a Dubai camel farm and try your hand at desert sandboarding
- Relax with a barbeque dinner under the starry Arabian sky, with live dancing and music
- Enjoy a thrilling falcon show between the dunes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)
>> Departure time : -
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari:
• WINTER time (Sept - Apr) - Between 13:45 hrs. and 14:15 hrs. approximately
• SUMMER time (May - Aug) - Between 15:45 hrs. and 16:00 hrs. approximately
City Sightseeing Tour : Between 13:30 pm and 14:00 pm approximately
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Admire the glittering Burj Al-Arab hotel rising from a man-made islet off Jumeirah Beach and hear how this iconic, sail-shaped hotel stands an incredible 1,053-foot-high (321-meter) high and offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
Snap photos of the hotel and drive along the waterfront into Jumeirah, Dubai’s most desirable residential neighborhood. Continue to the traditional Al Bastakiya quarter and view the wind-tunnel houses and 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort — the city’s oldest building.
Cross Dubai Creek to the bustling area of Deira and visit the colorful Spice Souk, where the stalls sell aromatic herbs, foods and spices. Stroll the alleyways with your guide and afterward, dive into the nearby Gold Souk. Enjoy free time to browse the sparkling gold and silver stores before your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari (Afternoon and Evening on Day 1 or 2 — your choice): Leave your central Dubai hotel in the afternoon by comfortable 4x4 and relax as you cruise into the surrounding desert. Observe a thrilling Falcon show to learn about the hunting skills of UAE’s national bird.
On route, visit a camel farm. View these hardy herbivores in their natural environment, and learn why they make perfect desert transport. Then, if you wish, take a short camel ride around the enclosures.
Continue to an area of high dunes and try some sandboarding — the hottest of desert sports. Get instructions from your guide, grab a provided sandboard, and feel your adrenaline race as you slide down the dunes and race your fellow travelers on the sandy slopes.
With your sandboarding over, drive to a desert campsite for dinner. Sit down to a scrumptious barbecue meal as the sun sets and afterward, enjoy the traditional Emirati activities on offer.
Watch a swirling tanoura folk dance and choose to get a henna tattoo and smoke a shisha (Arabian water pipe). Lastly, sit around the campfire and watch a colorful belly dancing show before your drive back to your Dubai hotel.
Please note: During the month of Ramadan (May 27, 2017 to June 25, 2017) this activity will not include Entertainment and alcohol will not be available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 02 adults required.Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Desert Safari - Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 5 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Dubai City tour - Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour ( per day) but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" & 'Ayala Dance" during the Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, Dubai Museum is still closed and in this case we have photo stops at “Palm West Beach with Marina/Ain Dubai, Zabeel Palace and Burj Khalifa.”
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour schedule & Language - English / German ( bilingual) : Monday AM & Friday PM ( The guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Tour schedule & Language - English only : Saturday AM & Wednesday PM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dubai Combo:City Tour and Premium Desert Safari with all Activities .