7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private English speaking tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off with private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
Set Menu Lunch
Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
Bottled water in the coach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai hotels.
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)
>> Departure time : - Between 08.30 am - 09.30 am approximately
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pickup will be in a Suitable Private vehicle
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 7 – 7.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which is included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- In the light of the precautionary measures buffet service is not allowed at this time, So lunch will be option of Set menu or A la carte ( Subject to change)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dubai Fully day Historical & Cultural tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dubai Fully day Historical & Cultural tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dubai Fully day Historical & Cultural tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dubai Fully day Historical & Cultural tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Dubai Fully day Historical & Cultural tour with Lunch
4 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah BeachIMG Worlds of AdventureBur Dubai VillageLa Perle By DragoneThe Green PlanetDubai Gold SoukRustar Floating RestaurantAquaventure WaterparkDubai Miracle GardenWafi City MallSheikh Zayed RoadDubai Spice SoukDubai Metro Palm Islands & the WorldChillout Ice LoungeHatta Heritage VillageDubai Marina MallDubai Cruise TerminalLEGOLAND® Water ParkDubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo