Explore our promoted experiences
- Interactive falconry experience and wildlife tour in Dubai
- Learn about the ancient tradition of falconry in the UAE and try Falconry yourself with the help of your guide
- Spot wildlife such as Arabian Orxy and Gazelle as you cruise through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxury Range Rover or 1950s Land Rover
- Ride a camel through the desert for a quintessential Arabian experience
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Dubai.
Pick-up times will vary throughout the year based on sunset times. Please use the following schedule as a guideline when planning your day and preparing for pick-up between 05:30am – 07:00am the following time.
A confirmation of your exact pick-up time will be communicated to you via e-mail or a phone call around 17:00h on the day before the excursion.
What To Expect
After about an hour, arrive at a desert retreat owned by a member of the local royal family, and be treated to an exciting falconry display.
Learn about the ancient and modern techniques used to train the falcons, and then watch transfixed as the falcons fly to collect lures and return to their gloved handlers. Admire the birds’ natural agility and power, and have a go at swinging a lure and flying your own falcon from your hand.
Afterward, board your chosen transport — either an open-top vintage Land Rover or plush Range Rover — and take a drive around the Dubai Desert Conversation Reserve. The UAE’s first national park, this pristine desert sanctuary provides a haven for countless species of desert animals, birds and plants.
As you travel, use the supplied binoculars to watch for rare Arabian oryx, as well as desert monitors, gazelles and other species of desert fauna and flora.
Return to the desert retreat and refuel with a tasty local snack such as chebab (Arabic pancake) or ragag (fresh bread). Then, if you wish, finish your visit with a camel ride across the sands.
Your experience concludes with a transfer back to your hotel.
Please note: a portion of your ticket price is donated to local animal conservation, so you can feel extra good about participating in this Dubai experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Guides in the following languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, ) are upon request and availability.
- Children under 5 years are not permitted on shared car and need a private car booking for the Land Rover option
- Children under 10 years are not permitted for the Range Rover option
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their third trimester
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Platinum Heritage
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Falconry & Nature Desert Safari with transfers from Dubai.