2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Mediterraneo buffet restaurant at Dubai’s Armani Hotel, set in the Burj Khalifa, is popular for dining out in view of Downtown Dubai’s Burj Lake and Dubai Fountain. Pre-book to ensure your place on your ideal day and avoid last-minute disappointment. Choose from lunch or dinner, and dig into the generous and sophisticated Mediterranean-inspired dishes as you gaze out over the lake to swaying fountains, either by day or night.
- Eat at Dubai’s Armani Hotel Mediterraneo restaurant in the Burj Khalifa
- Book ahead to secure your place and relax and look forward to your meal
- View the Burj Lake and Dubai Fountain as you savor an international buffet
- Opt for lunch or dinner with water included and other drinks at extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
International Buffet Dining
Juice, Coffee and Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
برج خليفة - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Burj Khalifa - Lobby Level, Armani Hotel Dubai
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code minimum casual. No swimwear.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not available during public holiday. Our team will get in touch with you if booking date is unavailable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dream Days Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buffet Breakfast Dining in Armani Hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Buffet Breakfast Dining in Armani Hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buffet Breakfast Dining in Armani Hotel?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buffet Breakfast Dining in Armani Hotel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Buffet Breakfast Dining in Armani Hotel
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
iFly DubaiBedouin CampsThe Dubai FountainThe Lost Chambers AquariumDubai MuseumJumeirah BeachKidZania DubaiDubai Miracle GardenSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseBur Dubai VillageJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)The Green PlanetDubai Spice SoukDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooMercato Shopping MallPalm Islands & the WorldIMG Worlds of AdventureGuru Nanak Darbar TempleDubai Cruise TerminalAquaventure Waterpark