- Full-day Musandam Peninsula Dibba dhow trip from Dubai
- Cross desert and mountains to Dibba on Oman’s Musandam Peninsula
- Cruise by epic bays, caves, beaches, and villages on an Omani dhow
- Sunbathe on deck, watch for dolphins, and enjoy optional swims and snorkels
- Arabic buffet lunch and unlimited sodas and refreshments provided on board
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle including pickup and drop-off from Dubai hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup times depend on your hotel location:
Hotels in Deira & Bur Dubai : 7am to 7:30am
Hotels in Sheikh Zayed Road: 7:20am to 7:45am
Hotels in Jumeirah & Palm: 7:30am to 8am
What To Expect
Peer out over this barren range, whose peaks dominate Oman’s Musandam Peninsula, and after crossing the border into Oman, arrive at the port of Dibba, beautifully situated on vast, mountain-backed Dibba Bay.
Hop out here and board your beautiful, traditional-style Omani dhow—a wooden double-decker boat with spacious shaded and sunny deck areas.
Meet the friendly crew and after finding a comfortable spot on deck, set sail onto the glittering waters of the Gulf of Oman. Then, soak in the views as you glide along Musandam’s coast, passing high mountains, fjord-like bays, deserted beaches, and remote fishing villages.
Cruise by beauty spots and places of interest including sea caves, Zighy Bay, and the deserted beachfront village of Haffa. As you sail, chill out on deck, soak up the rays, and watch for bottleneck and humpback dolphins. Unlimited sodas and refreshments are provided onboard throughout.
Stop for an optional swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear seas, and around midway through, savor a delicious buffet lunch of traditional Arabic dishes on deck.
Following your meal, enjoy another swimming and snorkeling session, then, dock back at the original departure point in Dibba. Your day trip then finishes with a drop-off back at your Dubai hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musandam Travel Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Musandam Dibba Cruise with Pickup from Dubai.