5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Gaining insight into Dubai’s history and culture can be tricky in the modern metropolis. Learn about Dubai’s journey from traditional village to global city on a city tour, and discover landmarks including Zabeel Palace, the Spice Souk, and Burj Khalifa with insights provided by a local guide. Explore by foot, boat, and private vehicle for an immersive experience, and save time finding a meeting point with included pickup from your hotel.
- Avoid hidden costs with entrance fees included as per itinerary
- Capture panoramic views from Burj Khalifa’s observation deck
- Benefit from your local guide’s insights and recommendations
- Enjoy an informative tour suited to history and culture lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at Dubai Central hotels otherwise we provide a meeting point
Transportation in Air conditioned clean Vehicle
Professional & experienced English speaking Local Tour Guides
Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket (only available in the second option)
Drop off at Hotel (Only available in the first option)
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointEmirate of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup at all DUbai Hotels in central areas (Deira, Bur Dubai, Trade Center, Jumeirah, Downtown, Barsha, Tecom, Marina & The Palm
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oscar Knight Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahClassic Car Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainClassic Car Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahClassic Car Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wafi City MallDubai Metro Dubai DolphinariumDubai Miracle GardenDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooJumeirah BeachWild Wadi WaterparkMotiongate DubaiBedouin CampsThe Dubai MallRustar Floating RestaurantBur Dubai VillageDubai Parks and ResortsJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Aquaventure WaterparkKidZania DubaiDubai Marina MallMuseum of Illusions DubaiLEGOLAND® Water ParkDubai Marina