- 4-hour private Dubai city tour with an informative private guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your sightseeing around your interests
- See top Dubai attractions such as the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm and Dubai Marina
- Catch an ‘abra’ across Dubai Creek and walk through the Gold and Spice Souks
- Gain entry to the 124th-floor observation deck of the Burj Khalifa
- Finish with free time to admire the bird’s-eye views from the world’s highest building
- Receive in-depth attention from a private guide, with personalized commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is suitable for one person in a foldable wheelchair at no extra cost if there are other travelers in the group willing to assist. I can conduct tours at extra cost for up to 10 electric wheelchairs with special vehicles equipped with ramps and if there are other travelers willing to assist.
- infant seats can be provided at no extra cost if requested upon booking mentioning the age of the children
- tour starts at the hotel of the traveler and ends at the entrance of Burj Khalifa. There are many options for public transportation, even for persons in wheelchairs. This will be explained in detail by the guide before the end of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ute Kostle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands